Skip to main content

Hours after calling him ‘a bastard’ Daddy Freeze sends message to Pastor Ibiyeomie



 Ifedayo Olarinde, aka, Daddy Freeze, has reacted to the statement credited to the Founder and General Overseer of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie, wherein he described Freeze as a half-caste and ‘a bastard son of a Somalian’.

 

The Nigerian-Romanian broadcaster and radio talk show host, in a new video, drew the attention of the general public and of course the Nigeria Police force, saying that Pastor David Ibiyeomie should be hold responsible if anything happens to him.

 

He wondered why the Pastor has not been arrested by security officers for allegedly threatening his life.

 

The outspoken Freeze described Pastor David’s statement as ‘Hate Speech’, demanding apology from him for demeaning ‘broadcasting profession’.

 

 “You must apologize to all journalists for demeaning the profession”, he said. On ‘Half-Caste’, Daddy Freeze, said he is proud to associate with Romanians, saying that they are wonderful people like Nigerians.

 

He equally condemned the fact that he was referred as a ‘half caste’, noting that now the ‘live of black man matters’, is the time a black man is speaking ill of his fellow black man.

 

“The world is fighting racism, and you are a racist, condemning your fellow black man”, he said.

 

On ‘A Bastard’, Daddy Freeze expressed sadness, asking Pastor David to show him (Daddy Freeze) his father since he is saying that the man who gave birth to him is no longer his father.

 

“You must show me my father.”

 

 The Genesis of the story

 

Bishop David Oyedepo had last week advised women to be submissive to their husbands, in order to protect their marriage.

 

Criticizing this, Daddy Freeze, cited a bible verse, saying that women and men should be submissive to each other.

 

He described Oyedepo’s teaching as modern day slavery, advising men and women to be submissive to one another.

 

Reacting to Daddy Freeze’s submission, Pastor David Ibiyeomie said: “Insult me , I will take it but insulting Oyedepo, that bastard, tell him any day I hear him talk about Oyedepo… Do they know his father? Does Daddy Freeze have a father? Who is his father? That half-caste who was born by a Somalian. “The day I will hear him insult Oyedepo again, I will deal with him. Oyedepo may not talk but I can’t be alive you insult my father. Who gave birth to him? If he has a father, let him show us his father’s picture. Somebody dey give birth to mischief. Does he look like a Nigerian? He is a Somalian.

 

“If I hear him insult my father again, Oyedepo may not talk but I can’t be alive, you insult my father. I curse the day he was born. Insult my father when I am alive, I cannot take it.

 

“Oyedepo will not talk but I can’t be alive you insult my father. I will tear you…I will tear you to pieces. I will be alive you insult my father and say heeeey.…I will tear you to pieces you bastard. People who have father, don’t insult fathers. He is insulting because he has no father. You can never insult a father if you have a father. He has no father. Tell him ooo, tell him, this is the last thing he will talk about Oyedepo again.

 

“He is a bastard, he is a bastard, does he have a father? Who is his father? Let him show his father’s picture, if he has a father. A man who cannot marry, he has no wife. He cannot manage his home and he is coming to talk on television. Is it not his wife that left him. A man who is a broadcaster, does he have a good job?

 

“You have been insulting my father and people are laughing. Anybody who insults my father again, I will just ….. Oyedepo may not talk but Me ooo I go just… I will never be alive to see somebody insult my father, you are not born, you are not born. I will kill you, I will tear you to pieces. Me I will arrest him.”

Source: Vanguard 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIBERIA JEWEL TAYLOR CHALLENGE ECOWAS PARLIAMENT ON GENDER EQUALITY

The vice President of Liberia has challenged the ECOWAS Parliament to push for appropriate implementation of the community protocol on gender and human equality across regional and local governments. Vice President Jewel Taylor made this request while concluding her keynote address presented before the Plenary at the official opening of the First Ordinary Session of the ECOWAS Parliament seating in Abuja. Jewel stated that Gender equality is a fundamental human right, yet women are underrepresented in power and decision making roles, women around the region do not fully experience equal rights and their potential as economic, social and sustainable change-agents remains untapped. She said “Excellency, special guest, distinguish members of the ECOWAS Parliament, as I close, permit me to say I will be remiss if I remain silent at this august gathering of regional leaders about the perennial issue of the lack of gender inequality in our local and regional body politics;
Abuja Bank Robbery: Police Arrest Alleged Mastermind source: Channels The Federal Capital Territory Police Command has arrested the mastermind of the foiled robbery of a first-generation ba nk in the Mpape area of Abuja last Saturday. The suspect, a barman identified as Ernest was nabbed at his hideout by police detectives and is presently being held at the command headquarters by old CBN building, Garki, Abuja. The police had earlier arrested four suspects and gunned down the fourth member of the robbery gang identified as Patrick during the operation. The FCT Commissioner of Police, Bala Ciroma, had on Tuesday paraded the gang members including a bank employee, Larry Ehizo, 30, Timothy Joe, 21, Princewill Obinna, 24 and Elijah David, 19. Ehizo who allegedly drove the gang members to the bank claimed he was blackmailed by Ernest to carry out the heist. Narrating how the failed heist was executed, David said Ehizo informed the gang members that the r

[JUST IN] Eid-el-Kabir: FG declares Thursday, Friday public holidays

The Federal Government has declared Thursday 30th and Friday 31st July 2020 as Public Holidays to mark this year’s Eid-el-Kabir Celebration, the Islamic festival of sacrifice. Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola announced this in a statement issued Tuesday in Abuja and signed on his behalf by the Permanent Secretary in the ministry, Georgina Ehuriah. The minister while making the declaration on behalf of the Federal Government, congratulated Muslim faithful and all Nigerians both at home and abroad on the occasion. He called on Muslims to continue to imbibe the spirit of love, peace, kindness and sacrifice, as exemplified by the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) and to also use the period to pray for peace, unity, prosperity and the stability of the country especially as the world is witnessing global health challenges caused by Covid-19 pandemic. Aregbesola who “assured that the Administration of President Muhammadu Buhari is fully committed to battling the scourge wi